Company policies & reports
|Energex Customer Charter||1.6 MB||12 Mar 2019|
|Energex Limited Board Charter Summary||371.9 KB||26 Feb 2019|
You can view Committee Charters on the Energy Queensland website.
Our corporate reporting is being presented as part of the Energy Queensland Limited’s suite of reporting documents. Energy Queensland Limited has been created as our parent company, through the merger of Energex Limited, Ergon Energy Corporation Limited and SPARQ Solutions on 30 June 2016.
Read our latest annual reports on the Energy Queensland publications webpage. Reports prior to 2016 are shown in the table below.
|Annual Report 2010-11||3.6 MB||10 Jul 2016|
|Annual Report 2011-12||2.0 MB||10 Jul 2016|
|Annual Report 2012-13||3.3 MB||10 Jul 2016|
|Annual Report 2013-14||2.9 MB||10 Jul 2016|
|Annual Report 2014-15||5.0 MB||10 Jul 2016|
|Annual Report 2015-16||1.7 MB||30 Sep 2016|
Distribution Annual Planning Report (DAPR)
As a Distribution Authority, we also publish a Distribution Annual Planning Report (DAPR), outlining our commitment to providing a reliable, safe and cost-effective supply to our customers in South East Queensland.
- Request a copy of Zone substation load data.
- View our past Distribution Annual Planning Reports (DAPR) or if you have an enquiry about any of our Distribution Annual Planning Reports, contact us on DAPR_enquiries@energex.com.au.
|Entertainment and Hospitality (00198)||191.3 KB||10 Jul 2016|
|Environmental Offsets Policy (00591)||478.7 KB||10 Jul 2016|
|GOC Release of Information Arrangements (ID 150029)||182.0 KB||10 Jul 2016|
|Government and Shareholder Disclosure Policy Summary||38.1 KB||10 Jul 2016|
|Land Access Protocol (Form 8579)||1.5 MB||10 Jul 2016|
The following Energex policy documents have been superseded by Energy Queensland policy documents developed for Energy Queensland and its subsidiaries.
- Risk Management and Resilience Policy (PDF 69.0 kb).
- Health, Safety and Environment Policy (PDF 671.2 kb)
- Public Interest Disclosure Policy (PDF 78.1 kb)
- Public Interest Disclosure Guidelines (PDF 166.9 kb)
- Business (Quality) Policy (PDF 37.0 kb)
- Employee Code of Conduct Policy (PDF 68.3 kb)
- Purchase Order Terms and Conditions (PDF 78.8 kb)
- Sustainable Procurement Policy (PDF 88.1 kb)
- Procurement Business Rules (PDF 319.0 kb)
|Bushfire Risk Management Plan 2018-19||843.5 KB||28 Aug 2018|
|Community Powerline Safety Plan 2019-20||3.4 MB||20 Jun 2019|
|Flood Risk Management Plan 2017-18||746.0 KB||10 Jul 2016|
|Summer Preparedness Plan 2018-19||594.5 KB||16 Nov 2018|