Zone substation load data
Under the National Electricity Rules, we're required to make the following reports available upon request:
- A ten year historical report containing zone substation load data for the period 1 July 2004 to 30 June 2014, and / or
- Annual reports containing historical zone substation load data for subsequent reporting periods. These annual reports will be based on financial years (1 July to 30 June) and will be available from 30 September each year.
We've prepared these reports in accordance with clause 5.13A of the National Electricity Rules and they contain the following information:
- The name of the zone substation (file name);
- The date and time of the recorded load in Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST);
- Raw zone substation load data (in MW and MVA) measured in half-hourly intervals (where available). (Note: The load readings are measured on the secondary side of the zone substation transformers).
We're not required to provide zone substation data, if in our reasonable opinion, that information is confidential or commercially sensitive to a third party.
To request a copy of this data, please complete the Zone Substation Load Data Request online form. The data will be provided in CSV format on a DVD within 30 days of receipt of your request.
Further information regarding the configuration of the distribution network can be found in our Distribution Annual Planning Report (DAPR).
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure that the substation data provided under this service is complete, no guarantees for the currency or accuracy of information are made. The substation data is provided ‘as is’ and the customer should not represent to any other party that the data is reliable without further validation. Except as required by law all terms, conditions, warranties, undertakings, inducements or representations whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise relating in any way to the data are expressly excluded.