About this site
We have designed our website to help you find information quickly, easily and without obstacles.
This website aims to broadly conform to:
- W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines, Version 2.0, Level AA
- XHTML 1.0
- CSS 2.0
This website has been designed to include the following features:
- a customer-focused design
- a simple, easy-to-use interface
- a logical content structure
- content structure identifiers, such as headings to meaningfully divide content
- cross-browser compatibility
- assistive technology compatibility (such as screen readers for visually impaired users)
- quick-to-download information
- clear and simple language
Listen to this site with BrowseAloud
You can listen to this website with BrowseAloud, which is free to website visitors and can be easily downloaded from the BrowseAloud download page.
BrowseAloud adds speech and reading support tools to online content to extend the reach of websites for those of the population that require reading support. It features hover highlighting, text selection, translator, dictionary, screen masking, a magnifier and MP3 maker. The toolbar can also modify these features in the options panel to suit your specific needs.