Get a head start in your career
Are you an Electrical Engineering student looking for a head start in the industry? Then join us this summer for our Vacation Program.
Our program is individually tailored to your needs in order to get the most out of your time with us. You’ll work on a range of exciting leading practice projects to help us build the network of the future.
Should you wish to pursue future graduate opportunities in this industry, this opportunity will give you an insight into the electricity industry and real world experience.
About the program
Placements run for up to 12 weeks from November to February.
As a student in our vacation program you will be:
- involved in interesting and varied projects that challenge and provide you with the experience to develop
- given challenging work assignments under the supervision of engineers and technical specialists
- supported by approachable and knowledgeable people to develop your skills.
Who is eligible to apply?
Opportunities in a wide range of areas are offered to students who:
- are Australian citizens and permanent residents,
- are living and studying Electrical Engineering in Queensland, and
- require work placement to complete their degree.
How to apply
Applications are currently closed.
Our next vacation placement intake will be advertised late August/early September each year to commence in November. We will also advertise through Queensland universities.
We'll update this webpage when applications are open and you’ll be able to apply via our Jobs List webpage.
Want to find out more?
To find out more about our vacation work, contact our Careers team:
T: 1800 656 810