Get a head start in your career
Are you an Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Internet of Things, Mathematics, ICT/Digital, Data Science or Analytics student, looking for a head start in the industry? Then join us this summer for our Vacation Program.
Our program is individually tailored to your needs in order to get the most out of your time with us. You’ll work on a range of exciting leading practice projects to help us build the network of the future.
Should you wish to pursue future graduate opportunities in this industry, this opportunity will give you an insight into the electricity industry and real-world experience.
About the program
Placements run for up to 12 weeks from November to February.
As a student in our vacation program you will be:
- involved in interesting and varied projects that challenge and provide you with the experience to develop
- given challenging work assignments under the supervision of engineers and technical specialists
- supported by approachable and knowledgeable people to develop your skills.
Who is eligible to apply?
Opportunities in a wide range of areas are offered to students who:
- are either Australian citizens or permanent residents
- are studying from 2nd year or greater at a Queensland based university
- are studying Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Internet of Things, Mathematics, ICT/Digital, Data Science or Analytics in Queensland, and
- require a work placement to complete their undergraduate degree.
How to apply
Applications are now open!
Applications for our 2021 vacation program are now open for a placement opportunity from November to February. Apply before 11pm Sunday 15 August 2021 by visiting our Careers Jobs List webpage.
Want to find out more?
To find out more about our vacation work, contact our Careers team:
T: 1800 656 810