We are committed to partnering with an array of South East Queensland organisations and supporting events that deliver benefits and create positive differences in our communities. Our partnership program supports many local initiatives in the areas of safety, community, education, environment and sustainability.
It is essential that our partners support our values and strive to deliver measurable benefits to the community as well as to Energex. If you are interested in partnering with us, please ensure that your proposal meets the criteria outlined below.
- Brand synergy: We are dedicated to building a reliable, safe and efficient energy network that is valued by our customers. Our brand positioning, Positive Energy, reflects this commitment and also keeps us focused on delivering our customer service promise.
- Target audience: The partnership should be visible and relevant to our primary target audience, which is the South East Queensland community.
- Leveragability: The partnership should present multiple opportunities to deliver key messages to our target audience in an innovative and powerful way.
- Exclusivity: It is important that we are the only energy company involved with the sponsored property.
- Value: Each partnership must represent value for our organisation and demonstrate a measurable return on investment.
- Resources: The partner should have marketing capability to assist proposal implementation and ensure mutually beneficial outcomes.
- Timing: Minor partnership proposals must be submitted at least six weeks prior to the commencement of the projected event or program. Major programs or events require submission three months in advance.
- Check the guidelines Please consult our guidelines for partnership applicants before you submit your proposal.
- Complete and send Complete and send your proposal to:
GPO Box 1461
BRISBANE QLD 4001
- Further information For further information and inquiries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Energex to review Once your proposal has been submitted, an Energex representative will review and respond to your request within six weeks for minor programs, and three months for major programs.
The decision to enter into a partnership agreement with a particular party is made at our discretion. Compliance with this document does not automatically guarantee our commitment to a proposal.
All proposals are reviewed by our Community Support Committee to assess suitability, feasibility, and resources required (human and monetary).
At Energex, we align with the Queensland Government Sponsorship Policy.