Energex, as part of the Energy Queensland group of companies, is a proud signatory to the Energy Charter, which brings together energy businesses across the nation with the aim of improving customer outcomes.
The customer-focused goals of the Energy Charter align with those of Energex which aims to keep customers’ needs at the core of everything we do. You can read the 2018-19 Energy Charter Report (PDF 848.9 kb) for our progress against the Energy Charter and its principles."
The signatory organisations to the Energy Charter are committed to working together to build a customer-centric culture and to create real improvements in price and service delivery – that are in line with customer expectations
The Energy Charter upholds collective accountability within its member organisations, so customers can have confidence about their energy choices in the knowledge that the energy sector is working for their best interest.
We welcome feedback to help us improve our reporting. Comments can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find out more about the Charter at www.theenergycharter.com.au.
The five Energy Charter principles
- We will put customers at the centre of our business and the energy system.
- We will improve energy affordability for customers.
- We will provide energy safely, sustainably and reliably.
- We will improve the customer experience.
- We will support customers facing vulnerable circumstances.