Environmental Management Systems
Like many major organisations, Energex has an Environmental Management System (often called an EMS) that provides the framework to
effectively manage our environmental responsibilities and improve our environmental performance.
Energex's EMS enables us to be more sustainable by saving money, energy and the environment, and helps us comply with legislation and industry requirements.
Our EMS covers:
- The Energex Environment Policy which reflects our commitments
- Our environmental impacts and risks
- All relevant legal and regulatory requirements that apply to Energex
- Energex's environmental objectives, targets and programs including training and implementation
- The regular monitoring, measurement and reporting of our progress
- Review of our environmental performance and our system to seek continuous improvements
Our EMS is regularly audited by independent third party auditors and certified to meet the international standard ISO 14001.
Do you want more information on our Environmental Management System? Email our environmental experts today.