EsiTrain site safety
Visitor safety information
- Site access outside of business hours and non-business days is via arrangement.
- When requesting access provide your "company name" and the "course" you are attending.
- Identification badges or visitor tags must be worn at all times.
- While walking about the complex, stay within designated walkways and crossings.
- Abide by all speed limit and warning signs while on our sites.
- Appropriate personal protective equipment must be worn at all times, refer to course notification for details.
- Report all near-misses, injuries or other significant incidents no matter how small.
- No smoking in offices, recreation room, any buildings, verandas or within 4m of a doorway.