EsiTrain site safety
Visitor safety information
- Site access on business days is 7am - 4.30pm.
- Site access outside of business hours and non-business days is via arrangement.
- Access to the site is by swipe card or intercom.
- When requesting access provide your "company name" and the "course" you are attending.
- Identification badges or visitor tags must be worn at all times.
- All pedestrians enter and exit the site from Marshall Road using the pedestrian access gate at the front entrance.
- While walking about the complex, stay within designated walkways and crossings.
- Appropriate personal protective equipment must be worn at all times, refer to course notification for details.
- When entering the complex in a vehicle, parking is available at the front of the complex.
- A strict 15kph limit is enforced within the complex.
- Report all near-misses, injuries or other significant incidents no matter how small.
- No smoking in offices, recreation room, any buildings, verandas or within 4m of a doorway.
- All portable electrical equipment must have a compliance tag attached and tools of the trade must be fit for purpose.
- Vehicles can drop off and pick up equipment after receiving permission.
- Contractors are responsible for conducting a site specific risk assessment and ensuring that signs, barricades and screens are placed around their work area.
- Electrical and plumbing work to be performed by licensed contractors only.
Technical Training Manager: 0419 799 956
Business Manager: 0467 710 036