Who we are
We're the training experts
EsiTrain is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO #5320) based in Queensland. We provide technical training to the Electricity Supply Industry to work on the Energex and Ergon distribution networks.
We can meet all your technical training needs from competency-based training programs to audits and consultancy services.
Recognised as specialists in their field, our fully accredited trainers deliver on-the-job technical training in your workplace or at our state-wide facilities.
Our training services are modularised, flexible and portable, including:
- Training tailored specifically to your requirements
- Access to our training material, enabling your organisation's qualified trainer to deliver training
- Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) services for the units and qualifications on our scope of registration.
We are considered to have some of the best training facilities in Australia. Some of our sites are equipped with:
- 33/11kV/LV network
- Transformers (energised and de-energised)
- Pole rescue training area (de-energised)
- Low bay facilities (indoor and outdoor)
- Sealed overhead indoor environment (de-energised)
- Polarity training area
- Streetlight facilities.
- Paper lead and polymeric cable jointing facilities
- Fully integrated pillars, link pits and transformers
- Above-ground training area with pillars and overhead cable connection (de-energised)
- Facilities to run cabling into switchgear (simulated live environment)
- All training can be de-energised, simulated live or energised
- Covered facility to avoid inclement weather conditions.
- Switchgear that can be used in de-energised environment or overhead/underground switching in energised environment.
Benefits for your business
- Train onsite at your workplace or in our state-wide facilities
- Complete tasks in your workplace while training is undertaken
- Reduce costs and increase productivity.