Who we are
We're the training experts
As a Registered Training Organisation our staff and processes meet the VET Quality Framework and the Australian Quality Training Framework.
We can meet all your technical training needs from competency-based training programs to audits and consultancy services.
We specialise in trade and post trade technical training, including:
- high voltage live line
- cable jointing
- high voltage switching
- tower access and rescue
Recognised as specialists in their field, our fully accredited trainers deliver on-the-job technical training in your workplace or at our all-weather facilities.
Our quality training has helped build business for utility companies, railways, local government, the mining sector and heavy industry across Australia, New Zealand and the Asia-Pacific region.
Our training services are modularised, flexible and portable, including:
- Training tailored specifically to your requirements.
- Access to EsiTrain's training material enabling your organisation's qualified trainer to deliver training.
- Development of customised work practices to suit your requirements.
- Competency Authorisation Management System (CAMS) to manage training records.
- Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) services for the units and qualifications on our scope of registration.
We are considered to have some of the best training facilities in Australia. Our site is equipped with:
- Guy and intermediate high voltage towers.
- 33/11kV/LV network.
- Transformers (energised and de-energised).
- Pole rescue training area (de-energised).
- Low bay facilities (indoor and outdoor).
- Sealed overhead indoor environment (de-energised).
- Polarity training area.
- Streetlight facilities.
- Paper lead and polymeric cable jointing facilities.
- Fully integrated pillars, link pits and transformers.
- Above-ground training area with pillars and overhead cable connection (de-energised).
- Facilities to run cabling into switchgear (simulated live environment).
- All training can be de-energised, simulated live or energised.
- Covered facility to avoid inclement weather conditions.
- Switchgear that can be used in de-energised environment or overhead/underground switching in energised environment.
Benefits for your business
- Train onsite at your premises or in our state of the art all-weather facility.
- Complete tasks in your workplace while training is undertaken.
- Course duration and content customised to your specific needs.
- Reduce costs and increase productivity.