External training providers with suitably qualified trainers and training facilities can license the use of a range of EsiTrain course materials.
To be eligible to become a licensee, external training providers must demonstrate the following:
- Trainers have a current Certificate IV Trainer and Assessor to deliver training
- Trainers have the relevant Electrical License applicable to the deliver the requested training material
- Trainers hold the Authorisation for any training that has an Authorisation outcome
- Relevant training experience in the Electrical Supply Industry
- Registered Training Organisation status is desirable, but not essential
- The site has relevant facilities to deliver training
- You agree to an annual audit by EsiTrain
- Other requirements as determined by us from time to time as part of our quality and compliance system.