Connection to economy tariffs for builders and developers
If you're a builder or developer you have the option to connect the pool pump and hot water systems in your new build to an economy tariff. Add value to your build projects, get the best possible power deals for your customers, and get cash rewards!
By connecting these appliances to an economy tariff, your customer can save money year after year without affecting the cleanliness of their pool or the temperature of their hot water.
Economy tariff 31 provides electricity for a minimum 8 hours a day. Economy tariff 33 provides electricity for a minimum 18 hours a day. Both tariffs offer a discounted rate and work efficiently with peak demand periods.
We are offering cash rewards of up to $200 per successful connection to an economy tariff.
Learn more about Positive Payback rewards for:
How to arrange a connection
- Connection. Speak to your licensed plumber or electrician to arrange a quote and connection of the pool pump or hot water system to an economy tariff.
- Work completed. Once the work is completed your electrician will submit an Electrical Work Request (EWR) to Energex. Note that there will be an upfront meter installation charge applicable.
- Contact your electricity retailer. Contact your electricity retailer and let them know you have connected the premise to an economy tariff. Your electricity retailer will then submit a Business to Business (B2B) request to Energex.
- Claim your reward! You are now ready to claim your reward.
Claim your reward
To claim your reward for a connection to an economy tariff you will need the following:
- Your bank account details (BSB and account number). We pay all rewards by EFT.
- A copy of your plumber's receipt (if applicable).
Visit our FAQs for more information.
Terms and Conditions
Read the below terms and conditions for more information:
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com