Our customer service focus extends to those customers who prefer to action electricity issues easily online. Now, simple solutions are just a click away.
You can submit a Connection application, self-meter reads, report a network problem such as faulty street lights or trees growing into powerlines and subscribe for notifications in our customer Self Service portal.
What are the features and benefits?
Customer Self Service is quick and easy with some great features, including:
- Register once and your details will auto-fill each time you login. Learn how to register
- Submit applications for all types of connections, including home and work connections and solar PV systems
- Save your connection application and complete it later
- Keep track of your connection applications online, and receive status notifications by email or SMS
- Accept a basic connection offer online, speeding up the process
- Subscribe for notifications about power outages and other services. Learn how to set-up SMS text notifications
- Dog owners can subscribe for meter reading notifications so you know when to restrain your dog
- Submit a self meter read if we visited your premises and left a card advising we couldn't access your meter
- Report a problem on our network, such as faulty street lights, trees in lines, graffiti and other damage
This User Guide is a step-by-step instructions to help you register and complete your profile, and submit your network connection application or enquiry.